Ways to Submit Your Entries
You may submit your work in any one of the following ways:
1. Use our online entry form to enter the image details, upload your images, and pay the fees online(using PayPal).
2. Use our online entry form to enter the image details, upload your images, then mail payment in the form of a cheque or money order to our office.
3. Use our online entry form to enter our contest the image details, and pay the appropriate fees, then mail the receipt along with your work (CD or DVD) to our office.
4. Download a printable PDF version of our entry form, complete it by hand and mail it to our office. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader Plugin)
LICC competition is managed by Awards, Inc.
You may mail your work to:
Awards, Inc. / LICC Competition
550 North Larchmont Boulevard, Suite 100
Los Angeles, California 90004 USA
Please note: deadlines are for postmark.
All winners will be notified and announced online in 30 days after the final submission deadline. The jury-selected finalists together with shortlist will be published in the LICC Book of Creative Designs. The 15 finalists work will be presented at the LICC awards ceremony in London, and one prize-winner will be chosen by the jury to receive the £2,000 cash prize.
Professional: £20 single or series*
Students/Non-Professional: £15 single or series*
All entries must include the appropriate entry fee payable to the London International Creative Competition (LICC).
Early bird discount is 25%
To make the competition more accessible to an international community, entry fees have been discounted for some countries. Click here for the list
* A series consists of at least two and no more than five images, sharing a common theme or concept and a single title.
If not entering online, then every contestant must fill out one Payment Summary Form. No entry will be processed unless the entry fee is attached or has been pre-paid. Work submitted without the proper forms and payment will be disqualified. Work must be postmarked by the deadline posted online. LICC retains the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet our basic requirements.
Return of Entries
Do not submit original work or slides. Return of entries is strongly discouraged. However, if they must be returned, make sure to include an aptly sized self-addressed, stamped mailer and appropriate shipping fees with your submission. A £10 handling fee must also be included. Every effort within reason will be made to return entries. Entries received without a return mailer plus adequate postage and handling fees will not be returned. LICC will not be responsible for any damaged or lost submissions.
Use of Images
Copyright and all other rights remain that of the Artist. Any image(s) used by LICC shall carry the artist’s credit line. Use may include publication in any LICC media sponsor publication. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by LICC for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to the LICC competition. Request to use an image will be sent out prior to each use for the artist's approval. The artist has the right to refuse any use of her/his image, outside of the LICC Website and Annual Book.
For online submission click here
For PDF submission form click here